The Forrester Wave ™: Market And Competitive Intelligence Platform, Q2 2023 report is here, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to share it with you!
Wide Narrow, InfoDesk’s market and competitive intelligence platform, has been named a market Leader by esteemed global research and advisory firm, Forrester. The report recognizes the Wide Narrow platform for its well-rounded capabilities, extensive templates, integrations, and innovative approach to AI, highlighting a strong core offering that empowers organizations to make informed decisions at scale. As stated in the report, “Reference customers praise the thoughtful approach to AI and the savvy updates to the user interface and platform. Wide Narrow is a good fit for organizations looking for an intelligence solution for a broad variety of strategic and functional use cases.”
Perhaps more importantly, however, we believe the report highlights Wide Narrow’s trail-blazing strategic direction, with InfoDesk’s recent acquisition of the platform expanding both innovation opportunities and its content library. As we continue to prioritize strategic enhancements, including further automation and the development of industry-specific machine learning models, current and prospective customers alike can anticipate an even more intuitive and impactful intelligence solution. “We will continue to deliver a leading product with a roadmap focused on innovative AI-enabled features tailored for key industries, enhancing integrations that translate insights into actionable steps within enterprise workflows and systems,” said Brett Bonner, CPO of InfoDesk.
Taking a more granular look at the report, Forrester acknowledges Wide Narrow’s above-par performance in several key areas, including:
- Adoption: The report noted that Wide Narrow’s platform is more widely adopted within organizations than others, underscoring its platform engagement rate and organic growth.
- Deliverables & Templates: The platform offers a comprehensive set of standard dashboard, newsletter, report, benchmark, and battle card templates, enabling users to rapidly create deliverables.
- Integrations: Wide Narrow integrates seamlessly and bi-directionally with an organization’s tech stack to deliver actionable insights where stakeholders spend their time most.
- Customer Support & Services: Forrester’s evaluation highlighted Wide Narrow’s superior customer support and services, underscoring the platform’s client-first approach.
- Vision: Wide Narrow’s vision of enabling informed decisions for everyone by optimizing the intelligence workflow and leveraging leading technologies was recognized as a leading strategy.
- Roadmap: The platform’s detailed roadmap was also lauded, with upcoming features promising increased automation and analysis assistance.
- Partner Ecosystem: The report also highlighted Wide Narrow’s robust partner ecosystem, supporting customers with premium content and subject matter expertise.
So, what does this mean for you? As was best said by our esteemed CEO, Tim Whitehorn, “We believe, being recognized as a Leader by Forrester underscores our commitment to empowering informed decisions across enterprise organizations.” InfoDesk’s Wide Narrow platform serves as an invaluable resource for organizations looking for a comprehensive intelligence solution that can serve departmental needs as well as cross-organizational requirements. Additionally, our strategic vision of leveraging leading technologies to enhance our solution stack will ensure we can provide enhanced value for our customers far into the future.