So how do we do it?
We provide solutions that ensure highly relevant insights get to those who need them most, so that they can make the smartest decisions, confidently. To achieve this, we focus on three key areas:
Organizations rely on huge facets of information to enable them to make the most effective decisions.
InfoDesk acquires and integrates all of the information sources utilized by your organization in real-time. This means that you can efficiently access all of your information from one place.
We then apply AI-driven enrichment processes to the information.
This is where we say ‘the magic’ really happens and is a critical part of our solution because it improves the interoperability of data across multiple systems and applications and enables the retrieval of highly relevant insights.
Finally we work with you to deliver highly relevant insights in the most effective way for your organization.
We understand that one size doesn’t fit all which is why we’ve developed a range of ‘self-service’ and ‘full service’ end-user tools. Our ‘self-service’ tools can be incorporated into existing projects and systems by your internal IT and development teams. For our ‘full service’ tools, we manage the delivery of your business-critical insights, directly to the end-user.
Click through some of our delivery options below
We combine our AI-driven technology with our experienced editorial team to deliver highly targeted insights to multiple end-users on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Our curated intelligence briefings mean that you can:
- Ensure the right information finds you by receiving insights directly to your inbox
- Facilitate strategic decision-making by cutting through the data noise and delivering highly targeted insights
- Maximize your return on investment by fully utilizing a wide range of information sources to identify opportunities and developments
Access and search through all of your information sources from one place with our centralized insights portal.
Key features can include:
- Real-time information feeds on the topics most important to you
- AI-driven search across all of your information sources
- Visual displays providing clarity to complex data sets
Read a case study on how a top 10 financial institution harnessed the value of an insights portal to make business intelligence intelligent for their business
Give your employees the power to self-subscribe to information alerts that are delivered at specific intervals or when selected criteria have been met.
- Deliver timely and targeted intelligence to various audiences within your organization
- Choose alerts on the topics most important
- Track industry updates, competitor developments, client activities and much more
- Receive insights at time intervals that suit you most
Your Journey to Smarter Decision Making
Our expert consultants work with you to understand your business landscape and tailor a solution to you that ensures you can make smarter decisions, confidently
Browse our latest thought leadership content
Maintaining your information highways to cope with remote working in a time of crisis
In a time of crisis, information is key. Find out what you can do now to ensure that your information infrastructure is prepared for the ‘new normal’ in our blog post here.
Corporate health in the wake of Coronavirus
Created by our experienced editorial team, this infographic visualizes recent findings, metrics, and statistics about the impact of COVID-19 on corporate health. Download it for free here.
The state of the Life Science supply chain
The global pandemic has had a particular impact on the Life Science supply chain. Download our infographic to see the effects for yourself here.