While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at InfoDesk. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- We will tell customers in plain language, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law), and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- InfoDesk will continue to use industry standard technologies to protect transmissions over the internet, including the use of Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for consumer communications through InfoDesk.